Tahlequah sequoyah indians 2011-2012
- Posted: Tuesday, November 01, 2011 07:04:55 PMtoday was sequoyahs first scrimmage. anybody go? and whats everyone thoughts on the team this year. Are we contenders for state?
- Posted: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 11:04:47 AMthey looked decent, alot of kinks they need to work at. a team that can be reckon with, and a team that can be a big force even without the football players missing.
- Posted: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 05:44:38 PMCome on ts haters start your wining n start using your favorite word! recruit! lol(via mobile)We are native strong!
- Posted: Thursday, November 03, 2011 03:59:10 PMLooks like we won't have to. It just came straight out of the Horses' Mouth!!
- Posted: Monday, November 07, 2011 10:56:23 AMGo4it
your wrong again! let me explain it to you. the ones who dont like us or get beat by us usually start whining and using the word recruit. your probably one of the ones we spanked. lol(via mobile)We are native strong!
- Posted: Tuesday, November 08, 2011 07:51:55 AMBased on the number of replies that you have gotten on your thread, I am going to go out on a limb and say no one cares or is worried about the TS Indians this year. Heck, even the TS ''fans'' are avoiding this thread like it has the plague. Trust me, if TS was gonna be any good, they would all be on here telling everyone about it.
- Posted: Tuesday, November 08, 2011 08:26:33 AMWell were more than likely top 5 in 3a what is your favorite team ranked sir?
- Posted: Tuesday, November 08, 2011 08:48:07 AMIf TS is top 5 then 3A is really down this year.
If there are any truth to the recruiting allegations, you guys are doing a horrible job. Perhaps you need a new coordinator.
- Posted: Tuesday, November 08, 2011 08:52:51 AMnope just getting better, you obviously don't know basketball. Sequoyah has and always will be good, don't let one year make you think otherwise. Just wait pretty soon ALL of the sequoyah fans and players will be laughing at your dumb posts, underestimating a team like those boys.
- Posted: Tuesday, November 08, 2011 09:09:12 AMHey, ts had a good run. Everybody knows it was pretty questionable the manner in which it was accomplished, but it was a good run. No need to get upset about it. Everybody slips and now is your time. A good run but now it's over. Get used to it.Pull my finger.