TOP player in 2A?
- Posted: Thursday, September 15, 2011 10:46:29 AMBrady Baugh of Hennessey looks to be an early front-runner.
Phi Slappa Gappa
- Posted: Thursday, September 15, 2011 10:50:44 AMThat's a BiG claim! Please tell us about him. Who is he and what has he done to get your early nod?
Do remember that 2A is home to Dale, Latta, Wister, and Silo. Plus others I'm sure!
- Posted: Thursday, September 15, 2011 10:55:20 AMAll of those schools have phenomenal baseball programs(better than Hennessey). Brady is a move-in from a 6A high school. His batting average at Enid(6a) as a sophomore was .419, Then next season in @Hennessey,it was boosted to .505
- Posted: Thursday, September 15, 2011 08:35:12 PMDoes Baugh play shortstop?
- Posted: Monday, September 19, 2011 10:31:50 AMCoon from Dale is real good. He played with the Mid West City Outlaws this summer. Switch hitting third basemen with a strong arm. His brother also is playing Division 1 right now.
I've also seen Baugh play. He has potential but, he isn't filled out as much as you would like a guy to be. He does everything textbook. He runs well, hits really good, fields well, but he has an average arm. His arm can be made stronger though.
- Posted: Friday, September 23, 2011 12:51:06 PMjake willis from wynnewood is probally the best all around player.
- Posted: Sunday, October 02, 2011 09:39:38 PMdisagree with this last post, willis is a decent ball player, ive played against him for 4 years, i dont believe he is in the conversation for the best, maybe top 15
- Posted: Monday, October 03, 2011 03:54:58 PMBest all around player in 2A is my little frien Coon. Lasorda like hin. Why wouldn't anyone.
Hay-I need a short stop with a rocket arm.......coon.
Hay-I need a swicth hitter dat can hit for average........coon.
Hay- I need a hitter with a little power (u know, the ones in da wheel house)........coon.
Hay- Is dare anyone we got on dis tean that we can throw on the bump and hit 90 al de tine.......coon.
Hay....I need a good kid to take dis girl to de prom dat we can trust........coon
Hay......is dare anyone dat can keep a book............coon
Hay..can he steal second base and keep one foot on first at de sane tine? No...but who can..cumon.
Im not sure what all the fuss is about in answerng this question........The real argument is who is the 2nd best player....
- Posted: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 04:59:57 PMBryant Hodge. Jr. from Christian Heritage. hits for average and power. batted 495. last year as a sophomore, and throws stragith ched on the mound with a low 90's fastball and rumored he was hitting 93-94 at lincoln christian. led the state last year with 169 k's and 4th in the nation according to max preps. look out for this kid to lay the hammer come spring. also a great shortstop and catcher. probably as good or better at catching.
- Posted: Friday, November 18, 2011 11:09:04 AMfrom what i hear jake willis from wynnewood is a pretty darn good ball player. i saw him play last year against roff and he was really good roff just barley beat them 8 to 7 in extra innings. he is really good at all positions probally best a catcher tho. they should be pretty good this year every player on the team this year have been playing together since tball they have solid infield and solid pitchers the outfield is was worry's me.