Warner vs Roland scrimmage results
- Posted: Saturday, August 20, 2011 12:05:34 PMThe Warner (A) vs Roland (3A) scrimmage was just what i wanted to see out of the Eagles coming out not intemidated by the size of Roland but just playing smash mouth defense with their bend but dont break attitude the eagles did not allow Roland to score the whole scrimmage on the other hand the offense came out aggresive scoring on the first play of there posesion and should have score much more around the 3rd play the eagles QB made a perfect pass to a wide open reciever luckily for Roland the pass was dropped and another handoff that would have been for another touchdown but was blown dead due to an offsides call on the defense. Well as i mentioned before the o-line will be the key at times they looked great but other times it looked like a Jv squad could blow 'em up but cant exspect to be perfect its only the first scrimmage of the season i exspect all the bugs in the line to be fixed by september 2nd when Warner travels to Chouteau for the first game Eagles win but it was more of a beating than the 7-0 score had shown
- Posted: Tuesday, August 30, 2011 08:24:25 AMIt's extremly hard to base how good of a team they will be off a scrimmage. Roland really isn't a powerhouse in any classification. I hope the Eagles have a good season the year.
- Posted: Friday, August 17, 2012 10:19:40 AMI think Warner is gonna take it all this year! There some bad Mother Lovers!!! They have the best offense and defense in Oklahoma and they'd spank Hilldale!
- Posted: Saturday, August 18, 2012 12:12:44 PMyou guys sucked.
- Posted: Saturday, August 18, 2012 06:21:43 PMduh Fs this guy......you do know we picked you guys off twice ran them both all the way back. and our offense moved the ball at will scoring another 4 Tds. not to mention you guys didnt even gain 10 yards on us much less get a Td......i just wanna know why this post is still up its like a year old.They call me Radon Randell.....but WudUpDoe
- Posted: Monday, August 20, 2012 11:29:26 AM
Canadian12 said:Canadian was the worst team ive ever seen. You got a total of maybe 30 yards and Warners defense completely shut yall down. There offense scored 3 rushing tds on you for more then 50 yards and one passing td for 50+ yards. Yall should learn how to wrap up and hit and go back down to 8 man. And Number 12 was the worst qb ive ever seen nice interceptions and incomplete passes queer.
you guys sucked.
- Posted: Monday, August 20, 2012 01:12:16 PMC'Mon Hash i think you are giving them way to much credit pssht they didn't even get a first down against Warner much less 30 yards. and i think you mean each one of Warner's Td went for +50 yards as for Canadian don't mouth us after you just got hammered its not a smart thing to doThey call me Radon Randell.....but WudUpDoe
- Posted: Monday, August 20, 2012 08:11:29 PMOk for won it was a scrimmage if it was a real game we would have crushed you guys you guys didn't even score on Rowland we DID. it was are first time as 11 man football play us mid season an we would crush yall. you guys only had a few good players your d-line and line backers was good thats about it you guys are a-holes and dirty on the field. oh ya your offince only scored because we are not used to 11 man football yet i bet we finish with a better record than you guys at the end of the season
- Posted: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 09:44:36 AMYall scored once on rolands jv. I would love to play yall again but i think we would spank that little ass again.
- Posted: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 10:12:45 AMOkay for ''ONE'', nice spelling. And you guys played Roland's second team. If you would have played Roland's first team, you would not have scored once, plus getting scored on every play. Your coach knew this. That was also our first scrimmage and we started it off with 2 picks and one for a Touchdown, and scored 4 times on you? With you guys getting maybe 10-15 yards on us total. And us cheap? Tell that to #20. Your line, O and D was horrible, quarterback was pathetic, and ran a screen that never worked half of the time. Welcome to 11 Man. Good luck this season.