king of crash
- Posted: Thursday, May 10, 2012 12:55:44 PMWhat teams will be good?
- Posted: Saturday, May 12, 2012 05:24:27 PMTop 5
1. Red Oak
2. Asher, Returning 6
3.Dover, returning 8
4.Leedey, Returning 5 or 6
- Posted: Saturday, May 12, 2012 10:02:07 PMOn the west side of the state, Arnett will still be decent. Scales will just reload Lookeba-Sickles like he always does. Granite, Hammon and Mulhall-Orlando could surprise - maybe not contend for a title, but be competitive in a regional.
- Posted: Sunday, May 13, 2012 10:45:37 AMRed Oak loses Derryberry but nothing more(via mobile)
- Posted: Monday, May 14, 2012 03:37:25 PMColeman only loses 2, plus have 4 freshman coming in that will push real hard for a starting position. Red Oak, Asher, Coleman, Dover. On a given day those four could be in any order.
- Posted: Monday, May 14, 2012 04:16:43 PMLet's see what happens in the next week or so and see if need to adjust that order.
- Posted: Monday, May 14, 2012 11:12:23 PM1. Redoak very strong and could dominate. 2. asher really good club very young fowler could beat anyone on hill. 3.Dover young club will be lead by senior ramirez and sophmore that can bring the gas jesus games. 4.coleman??? 5.leedey didnt lose a whole lot but what they did lose was key. 6. arnett lost a lot of talent but also had talent on bench they will still have collins who posted impressive numbers and beat red oak in fall on the hill also have 3 more strong arms in tune, johnson, and bryant. 7.lookeba i know they lost callison but iv herd good things about their junior high and scales knows how to win. 8. moss??? idk what they lost but they were pretty solid this school year. 9.&10. im not sure as far as im concerned everyone is just trying to get to the finals and hope red oak or asher has an off day.
- Posted: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 09:49:15 AMYou guys are forgetting about Tupelo, I don't know what they have but they'll be in the state tourney as long as Weller's there.
king of crash
- Posted: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 10:14:16 AMDid'nt Tupelo lose almost everyone?
- Posted: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 10:15:26 AMIt to late.... De lack of mention of a Tupelo Tiger already got Coach Weller running an extra 5 miles in de morning while he making out his practice plan. Hey, don't make de Sunny Golloway of SE Oklahoma more motivated. He already missed playing in de finals two weeks ago. Dat was enough. Now eryone look like a Baylor tean to hin! All his players dis sunner will wear dare gloves while hay hauling between 3 a days.