State Tournament Thoughts
La Flama Blanca
- Posted: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 09:34:47 AMHere are my thoughts:
Tupelo over Moss
Asher over LS
Arnett over Leedey
Red Oak over Coleman
Tupelo over Asher
Red Oak over Arnett
Tupelo over Red OakHitting is about timing, pitching is about disrupting the hitters timing. - Warren Spahn
- Posted: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 10:24:44 AMHavnt seen tupelo, but have seen moss a couple of times. Not sure on their pitching order, but watched Jones throw a no hitter, only giving a base to a kid he hit by pitch.
And the catcher told me he had caught three or dour nohitters before that, which was at the LRC tourney mid-season! Tough matchup but should be a good game.
Moss wins this game I say they win it all, if not I go with the Indians of Asher.(via mobile)
La Flama Blanca
- Posted: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 10:28:48 AMAll of these match-ups could go either way, even in the semis and finals, it's gonna be an exciting tournament, there won't be any cake-walks.Hitting is about timing, pitching is about disrupting the hitters timing. - Warren Spahn
- Posted: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 12:04:27 PMDis will go down as one of de best small school State Tournements. Look at each teans records, records against sane apponents, wins against larger schools, pitchers etc. etc. etc.....Dis thing come down to who play de best on dat day and get a few breaks. hey. How about dis statement..........the tean dat win dis tournament is da teans who's ''least '' talked about player plays de best....! dat about all you can say. Players better be ready to play. Big Tine Players play in Big Tine ganes....ok. Eryone hear say sunthing about a player is big tine. We get to see now.
La Flama Blanca
- Posted: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 12:31:00 PMThat's true, unsung heroes make a big difference. Any team can go out there and put together their 3 best games of the season. No records or statistics matter, the only thing that counts is who wins 3 in a row and hoists that trophy on Saturday.Hitting is about timing, pitching is about disrupting the hitters timing. - Warren Spahn
- Posted: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 03:08:25 PMI wouldn't be surprised if all 4 top seeds go down this thurs., it's how wide open it is this spring. I heard Ward at Leedey is back and well rested, throwing an easy 89 during mound work. We will get to see if he comes to the plate and bases loaded and the Arnett coach int. walks him. If you think i am joking, just wait and see.
- Posted: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 10:49:54 PMAsher and Coleman to the finals! Asher wins it all!!!(via mobile)
- Posted: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 12:04:24 PMwalkoff
noway asher wins it all. they dont hit well enough. their pitching is suspect after you get past fowler. watch out for red oak.
- Posted: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 12:29:51 PMi agree, there is a way. its just going to be a long shot. i think if im l/s right now, im on red alert with the fowler kid lurking in their future. the kid can throw.
king of crash
- Posted: Wednesday, May 02, 2012 12:47:17 PM1ST ROUND WINNERS: MOSS,ASHER,LEEDEY,RED OAK.
SEMIS: MOSS,RED OAK.
FINALS: RED OAK.