Regionals are out
- Posted: Monday, April 30, 2012 10:20:01 PMI hope you mean that he did throw just didnt start because you cant not pitch and pitch 1 or 2 innings. Thats like having your cake and eating it too. Just cant have it both ways. He did pitch and yes he did strike out the side the first outing against them. But in the second outing not so much. He gave up two hits, a single and a double. If I remember right. CHA had to battle back for a walk off single that won the game for them against Hinton in their tournament. As for Hodge, he is an outstanding pitcher but you can not say that it will be so easy in this regional. I recall watching OCS blasting the ball all over the yard in the finals against Hodge. Obviously Hinton can play since they have taken them to the wire in every game taking one away from them out of three. And yes we know your response to that one ''it was only 5 innings'' Broken record. The team in this regional I would watch out for is Crescent. Seen them a few times and they can hit. I like CHA if they match up against Crescent in the second round simply because of pitching. But Crescent's hitting in this one may be crucial. They are my sleeper in this regional.
- Posted: Monday, April 30, 2012 11:04:49 PMYes I meant hodge didn't start. And I
Looked and hodge has only thrown 1 innings against Hinton and struck out the side. As for OCS they hit the ball that day. Well there 3 and 4 whole did but hodge still had 16ks against them for the 2nd time this year and they won the championship 7-5. I say CHA has a walk in the park if they come to play. With hodge being able to throw 2 games this week if needed and with 2 other guys that can get the other wins also I think they will be hard to beat.(via mobile)
- Posted: Monday, April 30, 2012 11:06:05 PMCha won the ship that is(via mobile)
- Posted: Monday, April 30, 2012 11:09:56 PMBtw heard hodge had a crazy game today against blanchard. We yard twice today for his second time this year and now has 11 home runs batting over 500. The kid is on fire(via mobile)
- Posted: Monday, April 30, 2012 11:41:42 PMI'm pedicting Liberty will pull out this bracket!!! Call me CRAZAY!!! but with only loosing one senior last year and their poor regional performance last year, they will come with guns a blazin'! With Soph Tristen Pendley behind the plate and big hitter, Junior Clay Burt as longball hitter, 1st base and RHP, Soph Dillon Guffey 3rd bag and RHP and big hitter, Senior Blake Alwardt OF and RHP and big hitter, and Senior Shawn Stopp Big hitter, 3rd and SS and RHP. Most of the returning players are ''RETURNING FROM LAST YEARS TEAM''. With an agenda!!!
- Posted: Monday, April 30, 2012 11:50:02 PM
STigers33 said:hey mr president what is the website for the hodge fan club page I wanna join. And I wanna see these stats too. Or is this actually hodge himself. You know you have class tomorrow you might want to get a little sleep.
Btw heard hodge had a crazy game today against blanchard. We yard twice today for his second time this year and now has 11 home runs batting over 500. The kid is on fire(via mobile)
- Posted: Monday, April 30, 2012 11:54:36 PMActually I'm just a person who who knows a lot of people at CHA and I follow them closely. Hodge has to much class to boast about himself on here or anywhere. So we do that for him. He just does his talking on the field!(via mobile)
- Posted: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 08:03:36 AMWith the regionals out here is my predictions for each regional for what it is worth.
Dale vs Wellston in finals: Dale
Wister vs Hartshorne in finals: Wister
Silo vs Mangum in finals: Silo
Latta vs Warnerin finals: Latta
Tushka vs Colbert in finals: Colbert
Heritage vs Crescent in finals: Heritage(this was my least confident choice)
Ketchum vs Ok Union in finals: Ketchum
Hennessey vs Union Cityin finals: Hennessey
- Posted: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 08:40:40 AMDe Liberty talk is great. The enthusiasm of dare supporters on here. Dare Players are excited. Dis is what make evrything fun for beisbol. I say sunthing before un here and I just trying to help you guys, ok...Your chances of winning dat thing are much greater if you take de Cuban Sniper approach. Silence. Dose Dale Guys have been beat dis year. But, Erytine day get beat it seen like day are bored or sunthing. Not into de gane. Sunthing else on dare mind. You get dare attention and day may ring your bell for you. Good luck...It will be fun to watch.
- Posted: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 10:14:14 AMTHE REGIONAL AT DALE:::I do believe that liberty can beat wellston. I believe it will be liberty and dale in the regional finals.. I would love to see liberty advance to state but on the other hand at some time you gotta talk real talk... I don't think that liberty can beat dale, they are just to much of a baseball powerhouse... Even though they have been beaten this year.. On the other hand they have beaten a lot of schools including big schools... Liberty has some outstanding talented players but it's my opinion that dale will have 9 outstanding talented players on the field at all times.... I don't think 3 or 4 talented players is a very good matchup against 9..... Worst thing that has happened to liberty this season was getting this regional draw. I wish all the schools and the players the best of luck. And remember, it's baseball, and anything can happen. Saying that and ending with this, let's not give away the regional titles before they are earned.... Keep your eyes on that sophomore catcher, first baseman, and the ace pitcher for liberty. Thanks guys, it's been fun