Top 25 in 2012
- Posted: Monday, March 19, 2012 08:12:05 PMWho's gonna be the top 25 teams in 2A this upcoming season? Haven't really paid any attention to 2A for the last couple years. Looking for some insight after my Nowata Ironmen move back down. 2A-7 looks really weak. Feedback please!
- Posted: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 08:09:47 AMI would say Nowata would have a chance to compete in 2A-7 just because they have been in a pretty strong 3A district the past couple years but I think Adair and possibly Chelsea could also be strong in that district.
- Posted: Wednesday, April 04, 2012 08:52:53 AMThe Kansas Comets should be in the Top 10. They had a pretty good year and have a lot of kids back. They also had a good win over Rival Colcord.
- Posted: Thursday, April 05, 2012 07:01:33 PMAlmost half the teams in 2-a will be in the top 25. Maybe we should try top 10."What we do in life, echoes in eternity." -Maximus Decimus Meridius
- Posted: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 08:20:00 PMPerry has a real good chance this year, even though they havnt been real great in the past they only lost a handful of starters last year and have some pretty talented players stepping up to fill their shoe's this year.
- Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2012 08:29:10 AMHennessey has another good chance this year.
- Posted: Thursday, April 19, 2012 11:16:24 AM@ soon2ber...maybe the question should be ''Who will make the playoffs in each district this year?'' Top 25 is a tough task..."Common sense is not so common."
Big Daddy D
- Posted: Saturday, April 21, 2012 08:15:21 PMI think that Kansas is going to be a tough team and I know Hennessy is just by watching the state game last year. They are a great group of kids and I am pretty sure they have a ton returning back. I am a Wyandotte Bear at heart and I have to say that we had a great season this last year and are returning some very key players. I dont think that Kansas can beat Wyandotte this coming year but who knows it should be a really good game. We play them at Kansas which is always tough. Over all I think Wyandotte deserves to be in the top 25 if not higher than top 15. Im looking forward to it all, and cant wait to get it started.
- Posted: Monday, April 23, 2012 03:51:58 PMI expect Commerce to make the playoffs this yearThen it comes to be, the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a FREIGHTTRAIN comin' your way.
- Posted: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 02:33:11 PMKansas will beat Wyandotte. You can write that down now. The only reason you won last year was because we lost a key player. His replacement is a year older and much better. We will be 2A-8 Champs this year. There is not a team in the district that comes close to us in talent. Colcord is going down hill fast and there is not anyone else to worry about.