- Posted: Friday, February 10, 2012 08:53:11 AMIs there any question that Roland and Douglass are the two best teams in the state? If so who would you take?
- Posted: Friday, February 10, 2012 09:19:20 AMI dont think anyone can match up with stevie clark, if he can go for 62 or 64 in LA againist a top ranked team, he can do it easily in 4a OK. Douglass by a dozen
- Posted: Friday, February 10, 2012 10:14:13 AMThere are questions about who is the best. Cascia Hall and Vinita are both still in the talk of bringing home the gold ball. Can't forget about NE. Oklahoma. Playoffs are right around the corner. We will soon find out.
- Posted: Friday, February 10, 2012 10:31:59 AMWe shouldn't forget about SW Oklahoma either. Anadarko is a very well rounded team and is a very legitimate contender in the hunt for the gold ball.
- Posted: Friday, February 10, 2012 11:28:03 AMDouglass--55%
- Posted: Friday, February 10, 2012 12:40:27 PMVinita= no chance, almost lost to berryhill with bullard, and no bullard in regionals... they could lose in regionals...
Cascia= Maybe but cant beat douglass...
Mclain is underrated. I bet they win their area and have a shot a state, if they get their big kid back... still really good without him
Darko... dont know much about..
- Posted: Friday, February 10, 2012 01:13:57 PMDouglass, Without Bullard, Mclain will definitely beat them in reigonals. I dont think the big kid will be back, got into some off court trouble. I just dont think anyone in 4A can beat Douglass, But it is playoffs, and anything can happen
- Posted: Friday, February 10, 2012 01:53:31 PMSo Bullard is out? How long?(via mobile)
- Posted: Friday, February 10, 2012 01:55:31 PMEverybody is playing for second. Clark has really blossomed into a Elite player and when I say Elite I mean in the nation. He's hands down the best guard in the state. Rholand might be able to play with them for a half.(via mobile)
- Posted: Saturday, February 11, 2012 01:03:52 AMOk, here's the deal. Douglass is clearly a substantial favorite. They can certainly be beaten though. Last year's team was a Woodward buzzer-beater away from losing in the quarterfinals, and Spangler running out of gas away from losing in the final. Just because Roland is ranked second (I have seen all the Top 8, and I can assure you, they are not the second best team) does not mean they have the best shot. You have to look at which team has assets that will give Douglass the most trouble. It's a matchup thing, not a rankings thing.