Worst places to host playoff games...
- Posted: Thursday, February 09, 2012 10:10:10 AMill start this off with the expo center in McCalister... the court is 5 miles from the stands its is just terrible
- Posted: Thursday, February 09, 2012 11:24:52 AMAgreed and Chisolm Trail Expo isn't any better...wide open and atmosphere is terrible to play playoff basketball in.
- Posted: Thursday, February 09, 2012 11:32:23 AMI agree with the McAlester Expo Center. Not only because of the distance from the game, but also, if you get in line for the concession line in the 1st qtr, hope you get to get back to your seat by half-time.
- Posted: Thursday, February 09, 2012 11:56:12 AMSome coaches like places like that because it gives their teams experience shooting on goals with a ton of space behind them, a la State Fair Arena.(via mobile)
- Posted: Thursday, February 09, 2012 02:19:30 PMMcAlester Expo Center without a doubt!
- Posted: Friday, February 10, 2012 09:56:56 AMthe coaches may like playing there but im looking at this place from a fans prospective...
- Posted: Monday, February 13, 2012 11:32:31 AMChisholm Trail Expo in Enid.
Seats are a mile from the court.
One concession stand open a mile from the seats.
One door open to get into the place.
It would be a great place for a tractor pull or a rodeo, not HS Basketball.
- Posted: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 11:44:00 PMPLaying in gyms like that are horrible(know from experience) played in the C.T Expo and it was awful. the floor is pieced together and has dead spots everywhere. Those kinds of places are horrible for small school playoffs. They are meant to be played on a building with great atmosphere and loud as ever!!!!
- Posted: Thursday, February 16, 2012 08:40:16 AMSwish is dead on here. Playing in a place like Chisholm Trail Expo Center is Enid is a very good way to get used to a state fair arena type set-up.