Baseball 8 For State
- Posted: Friday, February 03, 2012 10:38:46 AMDale, Latta, Wister, Oktaha, Ketchum, Liberty, Tushka and Colbert.
- Posted: Friday, February 03, 2012 04:13:17 PMDale, christian heritage, Latta, wister, ketchum, tushka, Colbert, oktaha(via mobile)
- Posted: Saturday, February 04, 2012 08:50:04 PMSaw Oktaha this fall, they are way down compared to their usual standards. And coach Burt retired.
- Posted: Sunday, February 05, 2012 03:46:16 PMJust pick out 7 Fall baseball schools and maybe Christian Heritage and you will probably get most of the 8 right on the money.
- Posted: Sunday, February 12, 2012 01:01:04 PMDale, Wister, Latta, Christian Heritage, Colbert, Tushka, Ketchum, Silo
- Posted: Monday, April 23, 2012 10:52:59 PMStates almost here! Who y'all thinking will come out of the regionals and why do you pick them? Speaking if you had your top 8 teams make it to state.(via mobile)
- Posted: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 08:16:48 AMMy 8 for State
1. Dale --- No reason needed they speak for themselves
2. Wister --- Everyone is back from last year and they have three very good arms that will be hard to beat in a Regional
3. Latta --- Between the Lefty and the Collins kid just dont see them losing in a regional plus Coach Collins does a very good job.
4. Christian Heritage --- Two things. The Hodge Kid and not much around that Region but very good chance of getting upset in a region if things dont fall right considering they have struggled against a bunch of middle of the pack teams.
5. Ketchum --- Pretty good pitching and not a lot of teams in that area of the state that are super competitive
6. Hennessey --- This group won it in football so must have some athletes and just knows how to win
7. Colbert --- Very good Fall season and has played a pretty tough schedule and competed this Spring
8. Wellston --- Dont know much about this group but heard they have a good one so throwing them out there.
Yes I left out Silo and Tushka out of the top 8 and there is a great chance that one if not both of them will get in but going out on a limb and saying this is a big down year for Silo and they fall in a regional and Tushka struggled last year with pitching in a regional so seeing if they prove me wrong this year. Good luck everyone.
- Posted: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 09:50:55 AMAs it is with the final rankings being already out and if all 8 advanced pass districts, Tushka will not face Ketchum in a regional. Dale, Wister, Silo, Latta, Tushka, Heritage, Ketchum, and Hennessey will all be one seeds in a regional.
- Posted: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 10:00:46 AMDon't count out the liberty tigers... There are some stand out players on this team and they definately could be in that mix
- Posted: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 10:02:07 AMI hope Tushka does get in and can upset some of the regulars in the spring state tournament just kinda worried they might draw Colbert in a regional and it will be a knock down drag out fight