Caddo County tourney
- Posted: Saturday, January 14, 2012 01:34:00 AMThis years caddo county tournament might turn out to be and good one with
1.) Fort Cobb- A good contender at winning the caddo county tournament2.) Lookeba - Has a pretty good team this year.3.) Cyril- There not looking to bad coming out of Christmas break.4.) Binger- Always has a decent team, and always looking to upset a top 20 team.5.) Carnegie- Also always has a good team, plus with a 11-1 record they've got a good chance at winning this tournament. (Personally I've never seen them play this year yet.)
If i'm missing any teams this year plz post them, after all no one is perfect.
- Posted: Saturday, January 14, 2012 09:06:41 AMCyril Pirates upset Sterling Tigers lastnight 48 to 46. Cyril boys look good going into Caddo County tourney next week.
- Posted: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 12:38:22 AM
- Cyril 48 Binger 42
- Gracemont 46 Cement 50
- Hinton 59 Lookeba 30
- Apache 73 Mountain View29
Also Any input on Monday nights games would be nice its good to hear other peoples opinion on the teams and games.
- Posted: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 01:29:55 AMCyril wins best game of round one and they are getting better. Good enough to beat Carnegie or Cobb, probably not. Lookeba dont lose many first rounds and Mt. View dont win many!
- Posted: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 06:33:24 AMWith all due respect to Cyril and every other boys team in the field, this will be a very, very boring tourny until the Finals on Sat. Carnegie and Cobb are head and shoulders above the rest of the field. Cyril is the best of the others, but they won't play within ten of either of those top 2. And im gonna save the Cyril people some time when they say they beat Sterling and Sterling beat Cobb. Yes that is a fact. But, Cobb didn't play well that night and Sterling did. Same goes for when Cyril beat Sterling. One team played well, and the other team didn't. I agree that on any given night anything can happen, which is why they play the games. However, on paper, its a big separation from seeds 1 and 2 to the field.
- Posted: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 08:24:46 AMRick V., you sound like the Dicky V. of the Caddo County Tourney and I agree with about everything you said. I might be a little higher on Sterling, but I too like FCB when playoffs roll around. Now, that you called the easy stuff who wins Saturday?
- Posted: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 09:26:19 AMIm not ''down'' on Sterling. I just think that if both they and Cobb played their best, Cobb wins. I think V-A is better than both of them though. As for the Sat game, ill say that Cobb beats Carnegie because of Hines, Steinmetz and the fact that Cobb has a history of playing well in the Tourny.
- Posted: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 10:17:12 AMIm gonna go with carnegie in the championship game. Circles better clip his toenails friday night if hes gonna carry them to championship and cut down the twine.
- Posted: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 10:36:10 AMHe may be able to. Hes been known to drop a bomb on some people. Hell also throw out a chair or ten if a diamond with a bump on it is close by.
- Posted: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 11:20:19 AMWhen he gets that look in his eyes. The coach needs to take notice and go 4 flat and let him take point. I see alot of those calls from the bench if they want to hoist a championship