If Sheldon Wilson and Barry Sanders Jr. were on the same team which one's the bench warmer ?
- Posted: Thursday, December 15, 2011 04:09:35 PMit's ridiculous to say he only gets to play because of his name. BSJ is an amazing back, one of the top 5 in the entire state with wilson, ross and company.Please CoachesAid, ban RickVaughn! It'd be SUCH a more enjoyable experience!
Fear the Beard
- Posted: Thursday, December 15, 2011 11:33:00 PMPedro keep your man pleaser quiet. Okie would beat the crap out of you. Don't you have any landscaping jobs that need to be done. Your not George Lopez he's funny. Quit trying to be funny, I got a secret for you I would laugh more sitting here cutting my wrist than have to try and translate what the hell you are trying to say. So shut your dumb ass up....Do you have a green card? Because if you want to hear some funny stuff I can start my Mexican jokes.........
Fear the Beard
- Posted: Friday, December 16, 2011 12:07:47 PMAt least you spelled mayor right..... There's an old saying don't talk about it be about it....and can you say something that you say and not repeat what Vaughn says???or just keep being a **** head.
THE KENNY POWERS
- Posted: Friday, December 16, 2011 03:16:43 PMPEDRO SAID MEAT.....
- Posted: Friday, December 16, 2011 03:21:07 PMI will answer the question as a player who has played against both of them (and the argument goes both ways as of my team), but while both are extremely good, Barry Sanders Jr. was the better back. He was stronger and more agile. Wilson is very very good, but his blockers were the hardest part to deal with. His ability to cut off a block is partially what caused this, and one of the reason he is so good, but in my opinion Barry was the better running back.
- Posted: Friday, December 16, 2011 06:25:28 PMJust a few things....1. Ricky Vaughn has said some debatable stuff, however IMO he also says a lot that makes sense about highschool players, football, and recruiting. I have not seen him bash anyone in a long time...he just gets bashed everytime he makes a legit post. 2. FearTheBeard...I really hope you truly are not a 7th grade coach. I am a teacher/coach myself, and would never stoop to the levels of personal attack you have on this very public open forum. Especially after claiming you will be the better person and stop it. 3. I think BSJ and Wilson are incredible Highschool backs, but no one ever answered my question except maybe the last poster. People seem to think that because Wilson sorta had a better game against Cascia than BSJ, because of the TD's and 168 yds rushing on 38 attempts. So again I will ask...if BSJ had 108yds vs Cascia on 18 carry's (and half a line) do you not think he might have also picked up 60 more yards on 20 more carry's? And especially if he had been running behind that big, healthy, Anadarko line?
Fear the Beard
- Posted: Saturday, December 17, 2011 12:25:13 AMBrentman, what legitament things has he said that make sense? High school football, recruiting and so forth? I don't claim to know everything about the game how can you agree with him on any of his lack of knowledge about any subject that pertaines to football. Now brentman with you being a teacher/coach what are you suppost to act like...enlighten me on that. If you live in a glass house don't throw rocks..... Or how about this one don't sweep of other peoples doorstep if you can't sweep off your own....I apologize to you mr teacher of the year. You fail to realize Vaughn is the one that instigates it and I react. But oh well. I am going to keep doing what I have been hear lately. If you don't like it don't read it.
- Posted: Saturday, December 17, 2011 03:57:45 AMIf I was coach and had both of them kids, I would have them both in their at same time. They are both great players. Niether would see much bench time."What we do in life, echoes in eternity." -Maximus Decimus Meridius
- Posted: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 08:34:52 AMPedro, would you please quit posting? Seriously. It's getting ridiculous.Please CoachesAid, ban RickVaughn! It'd be SUCH a more enjoyable experience!
- Posted: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 09:26:53 AM@mposter: LOL. Thank you. I enjoyed that.Please CoachesAid, ban RickVaughn! It'd be SUCH a more enjoyable experience!