Top Teams this season!!!
- Posted: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 12:12:28 PMI heard Del City looks strong, I know for a fact Tulsa Central and Tulsa Memorial are looking strong. If Aletor Cole can be a good post presence than the chargers have a good shot
- Posted: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 10:56:02 AMDC beat a below avg norman north by almost 30 lastnite caused alot of turnovers. Looked good very fast very aggressive
- Posted: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 12:23:19 PMDon't gauge Del City on that game, Norman North is probably the second to last team in that conference next to Southmoore.
- Posted: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 12:59:31 PMAnyone see Bishop McGuinness this pre-season? How are they looking thus far? I know about their two SF signees, but what else do they have?
Strawberry Shake Man
- Posted: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 06:43:22 PMA#1 your right, NN is not that good, but put most 5A teams in that conference and they would be hard pressed to handle NN like DC did. No one said that DC will win the mid-state, but they will compete, and do well in the 5A playoffs
- Posted: Thursday, December 01, 2011 09:26:48 AMYes norman north is not that good in 6a but 5a teams most would struggle with them they have a 6''8 forward and a 6''4 sph forward that when he wants can get a double double. DC is tough
- Posted: Thursday, December 01, 2011 12:39:21 PMRevey Norton had 25 and Chris Bates had 18 in a victory over Hale
- Posted: Friday, December 02, 2011 07:48:35 PMAnyone got an update on Ardmore at CA tonight?
- Posted: Sunday, December 04, 2011 01:32:39 PMTulsa Central looks like the real deal!!
- Posted: Monday, December 12, 2011 06:17:24 PMLike I told yall, the Ardmore Tigers will be there and can beat any team in the state with or WITHOUT Nino. That includes ALL schools. LOL. No Nino no title= please! We got them G's.