Top Players on Top Teams
- Posted: Wednesday, November 09, 2011 10:36:10 AMLogan Scott-Caney Valley will be very tough. Bradbury and the squad at Adair is good. Cole from Sperry will bring his A-game. Ross from Victory Chr. If they can get him the ball. Corey Cowan is underrated at Kansas. They brought in a new coach that could make a difference. [u]Anybody else?[/u]
- Posted: Wednesday, November 09, 2011 11:18:42 AMPolk from Tah.Seq is outstanding.
Buckley from Kellyville.
The Keith kid from verdigris.
Holden from Metro Christian.
Lonnie from Chelsea.
Then any starter for washington.
Harvey from Salina.
The cole kid from sperry, ross from vc, bradbury from adair are all suppose to shine this year.
- Posted: Monday, November 14, 2011 01:10:53 PMLogan Scott from Caney Valley will be the most dominate out of all of these players. Cole will be second, and Ross is just over-rated...the other names dont stand out to me at all, besides polk and bradbury
- Posted: Monday, November 14, 2011 01:13:01 PMN chris from Salina will do his thing for Salina this year, just might be slowed down cause of the heavy pressure on him this yr
- Posted: Monday, November 14, 2011 10:29:31 PMRoss from VC Overrated??? R U Serious-dude is one of the best big men in the state in any class! Has ton of talent around him but a legit college player! Scott from CV is good and has high bball IQ but most dominate player??? Cole from Sperry dominates every night with less talent around him than any other player mentioned. Would say Cole-1, Ross-2 and Andrews from Wash-3.
- Posted: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 09:26:27 AMRoss from VC has gained more and more confidence every year and averaged about 20 and ten a year ago. I am interested to see how he does without smallwood(23 ppg) this year. The defenses had to respect the inside outside combo but now they can double and triple down in the post because Bowens is their only other decent scorer. Logan Scott is one of the best shooters ive seen. He scored 30 in a half last spring in AAU ball. CJ Cole is an absolute beast, all the defense focuses on him and he still averages 23 and 15 or someting like that
- Posted: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 10:48:09 AMNixon and Andrews at Washington may be the best players at there positions.
- Posted: Thursday, November 17, 2011 01:00:32 PMYes ov3rrated, n i said Logan Scott because of not just his talent..but the teams he plays are not too high on the talent level, So therefore he will shine more, he is obviously the best shooter out of all of these players...i see him having some games where he hits 7, 8, 9 threes...and Cole is def dominate i kinda put him down, he's a top player no doubt
- Posted: Thursday, November 17, 2011 07:07:24 PMJesse and Cal from washington probably.
- Posted: Friday, November 18, 2011 12:43:11 PMmike jones 7300 is a top player in 3A ....Watch for him this year...he is the best player in 3aI got a P.h.d. Player hater degree!!